How can we improve Selfie?

Selfie without Facebook

I decided to leave Facebook, FOR GOOD! :) I can't get back into Selfie though. Is there a way to have an account without Facebook. If not, are there plans to add that functionality?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Roy McKenzieRoy McKenzie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  JoshAdminJosh (Founder, Imagist, Imagist Labs) responded  · 

Oh darn! Yeah I understand. We’re thinking of adding Twitter login support sometimes soon when we’re finished with our other app Imagist. Does that work? – Josh

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoshAdminJosh (Founder, Imagist, Imagist Labs) commented  · 

Thanks Roy. For Selfie, we were aware of privacy and maaaaybe objectionable content, and FB was an easy way for us to bypass rolling our entire auth/secure system.. plus with FB, you're connected to *people you know* so it makes it a bit safer. Besides, we were really liking this idea of selfies one weekend and wanted to get it out. SO much room for improvement! Thanks again for using.

• Roy McKenzieRoy McKenzie commented  · 

That works for me, though I personally think that social logins should supplement your own user management system. People shouldn't have to be using one system to use another for an app like this. Looking forward to using your app again soon. I'll leave it installed for now. I'll go check out your other app too; I'm curious.

Feedback and Knowledge Base